Τετάρτη 15 Ιανουαρίου 2020

Exibart street photography


I am involved in the Art of Photography, since I was a child, when I went out on the street with a camera my father had donated to me, and without knowing anything. I wandered around in the field of Photography "Art" known from magazines and advertising, to get back to what I did as a child, but now having the knowledge, after studying great street photographers like Henri Cartier-Bresson, Garry  Winogrand  and others, that influenced me deeply. I met them one by one at a seminar where Plato Rivelis taught. Since then, I continue to the fascinating area of Street Photography, which is for me the true Art of Photography.

025953442Kk
veGXb3vY7TTczU5MbrbXkKmL22T3pnGS

https://www.exibartstreet.com/konstantinos/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου